Friday, May 04, 2007

Britney Spears out with Sean Preston and Jayden James

Hot Britney Spears, 25, brought her sons Sean Preston, 19 months, and Jayden James, 7 months, to her dance studio rehearsal this afternoon. Jayden was in his infant seat, covered by a yellow sweatshirt, but Sean Preston was on Britney's hip - his hair is really thickening up.


Sean Preston is so cute! Look at his outfit with the little vest/shirt combo...TOO CUTE...he looks so much like his dad! I understand people wanting to see Jayden but honestly, some of the accusations around it--it seems in these pictures, it was rather bright--they seem to be keeping him out of the sun and shading him with the blanket...seems pretty normal to me...very cute pic if SP...such a cutie he is! And I am sure Jayden is just as adorable!


No qualms about showing Sean? Well since he really hasn't been seen in over 3 months I'll say she's not thrilled to show him either. People say she should learn from her mistakes and maybe she did. Britney spears had Sean out a lot when he was a baby and it only lead to drama and more drama. Maybe she is trying to protect Jayden from that. there is really no point or no way to hide a toddler that has been seen hundreds of times from the media. if she covered sean up people would call her crazy like micheal jackon.



The only thing I will comment on is the infant carrier. I have three kids and know the warning labels. Once a child hits 26 inches OR 20 lbs. they cannot be in an infant carrier anymore. At 7 1/2 months old, I would assume that Jayden would have outgrown that carrier. You can always tell which parents do not bother reading the warning labels when you see them carting around a 10-12 month old in one!


I read the labels and directions on all of my kids things and all three of my children were in their infant carrier until they were one years old. My kids are very average sized but they were neither 20 pounds or 26 inches before they were one.

I have had a home daycare for the past 10 years and more of the infants I have cared for and in their infant seats at one than ones that are out before age one.britney spears picture


Sean is not a big child so I am sure that Jayden should still be in his carrier.




I think that Britney is hiding something from the public about Jayden. It could be something like a birthmark, a deformity or maybe even something like down syndrome. There really must be some reason that she has never let anyone take photos for her fans or anyone else for that matter to see. I know just after Jayden was born Brit and Kevin were having so much trouble and something was said that Brit didn't want photos taken because she would have to give Kevin half of the money. Well the divorce is final now so it shouldn’t be a big deal at all to have photos taken.


Haha come on now! You can't say he is too big for the car seat just to have reason to complain when you can't see him at all. Also just because she's "never" seen holding him doesn't mean she NEVER holds Jayden. We haven't even seen him out in public that much and when he is he's always in his car seat. Those things are very heavy and Britney is a small woman. Better to have the body guards carry it then risk falling down with it. I also doubt there is anything wrong with the kid. Kevin said she was keeping him private because she wanted "something that was only hers" and that she didn't have to share with the world. We saw a grainy shot on him once before and he looked normal.

I also can't believe I defended her twice. But come on now, give the girl a break already.


Labels: , , ,