Friday, May 18, 2007

Woo Woo Report



Last night on ABC's hit show "Dancing with the Stars"….another couple was sent home…John and Edyta. BOO! I loved him. And she was a total hottie. I think dancing is the key to great abs. Did you see her's? WOW! I still think Ian Ziering…Steve from "Beverly Hills 90210" will take the trophy. He's got skill!



SUPER-SUPER model Giselle Bundchen will no longer be a fixture in "Victoria's Secret" catalogues. The model and the bra company parted ways because….Giselle wanted to up her million dollar contract. She was making $5 million a year modeling in bras and bikinis…and she wanted a raise….$10 million. WOW! That's a lot of money for posing in your skivvies.



Britney Spears performed for the first time in 3 years last night. Britney performed at the House of Blues in San Diego. She went on stage at 10:15pm and sang for 15 minutes…actually…there was NO singing. She lip-synched. To every song. But I hear her body looked killer and her dance moves were on point. Love her when she dances. She is a great performer…I wonder when she'll be performing in Vegas a la Celine D. Hmmm….



And finally - make sure you watch "American Idol" on FOX tonight. 2 contestants are going home. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it is NOT our boy Chris from Chesapeake. He's to sexy to go home…I need some eye candy. If anyone needs to go home it's Paula Abdul's wardrobe stylist. ICK!

Labels: , , ,